There is more than one artist by the name of SIR:
1. SiR (born "Sir" Darryl Farris) is a writer and a producer based out of Inglewood, California. He has worked alongside artists like Jill Scott, Melanie Fiona, Letoya Luckett, Robert Glasper, Anita Baker and many up and coming artists in the Southern California scene. He is best known for his soulful voice, and his ability to tell stories through songs. He released a project entitled 'Seven Sundays' in 2015. He has now returned with his second EP, HER. A six-track effort, the melodic project is led by the singles "Tricky" and the Big K.R.I.T- guested "Cadillac Dreams."
2. Formerly a husband/wife duo (divorced during the production of "Trapped in a World of Make Believe") from Melbourne, Australia, Sir specializes in minimal, down-tempo, haunting pop/folk that, at its roots, is certainly more creepy than catchy. The music is cinematic & dreamy with a strong sense of unease. The arrangements generally include church organs, lonesome guitars, and vintage, dusty ambience.
3. Sir is a queercore band from Philadelphia, PA. Sir is fronted by Jesse Adams on vocals and trumpet.
4. SIR is a hip hop artist from Ohio.
5. SIR is a queer hip-hop/witch-house artist from DeKalb, IL Read more on Last.fm. User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License; additional terms may apply.